
Hello, friends! Today's video is a little different. I made this video for the people I've met through Molloylife Media, the student-run media organization I have had the pleasure to be a part of since the beginning of my freshman year. Joining Molloylife was one of the best decisions I have ever made. In the time since I've joined, I learned so much not only about media and teamwork, but also about friendship and life in general. To that, I thank YOU, Molloylife, for changing MY life. Also, to the seniors who are graduating: please don't disappear, thank you, ily. You'll have to watch the video to learn more ;) but, in all seriousness, I hope you enjoy this video, and if you have any questions... don't be shy! I'd love to answer any. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Follow my social media! Instagram: hungergameske, kelkel1399, thisisusofficiall Snapchat: hungergameske Twitter: hungergameskee ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ANY MUSIC IN VIDEO IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. Music used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4It... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Thanks for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe for more content!
DEAR MOLLOYLIFE MEDIA, THANK YOU. - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 67 views views | 340 followers |
| Entertainment Show Me What I'm Looking For | Upload TimePublished on 16 Apr 2019 |
emotional intelligence
>
emotional support animal
>
emotional intelligence book
>
emotional labor
>
emotional support animal letter
>
emotional support animal california
>
emotional freedom technique
>
emotional eating
>
emotional support dog
>
emotional distress
>
emotional affair
>
emotionally unavailable
>
emotionally focused therapy
>
emotional synonym
>
emotional intelligence test
>
emotional abuse
>
emotional intelligence 2.0
>
emotional quotient
>
emotional cheating
>
emotional oranges
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét