
Hello, friends! Here is a healthy smoothie bowl recipe that I LOVE. I usually have it for breakfast, but it could also be a perfect snack as well! Just as a disclaimer, I used frozen fruit to make the bowl more cold, thick, and sherbet like. Using fruit that is not frozen will make the bowl thinner. I used: -5 frozen organic strawberries -Approx. a half of a frozen banana -Estimated almond milk (Almond Breeze) -A spoonful of chia seeds -A spoonful of organic coconut flakes I topped it off with Kind Oats and Honey Granola and more organic coconut flakes! Hope you guys try it out and enjoy! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Follow my social media! Instagram: hungergameske, kelkel1399, thisisusofficiall Snapchat: hungergameske Twitter: hungergameskee ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ANY MUSIC IN VIDEO IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Thanks for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe for more content! Kelsey B
HEALTHY SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 61 views views | 340 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 8 Apr 2017 |
organic coconut oil
>
organic sunscreen
>
organic tampons
>
organic protein powder
>
organic compounds
>
organic food near me
>
organic pads
>
organic nails
>
organic valley
>
organicann
>
organic chemistry
>
organic food
>
organic baby food
>
organic cbd oil
>
organic mattress
>
organic weed killer
>
organic definition
>
organic milk
>
organic start
>
organic fertilizer
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét