
Here's a new video I worked REALLY hard on. It actually ended up crashing my computer and I got so frustrated, haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was fun making :) Song: Demons by Imagine Dragons Credit: Catching Fire and Mockingjay Part 1 - LIONSGATE Edited on: Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 10 Time to edit: 11-12 hours. --------------- "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Katniss + Peeta // Demons by Imagine Dragons - YouTube |
| 92 Likes | 92 Dislikes |
| 2,544 views views | 340 followers |
| People & Blogs Long Shot (2019 Movie) New Trailer – Seth Rogen, Charlize Theron Demons Imagine Dragons | Upload TimePublished on 16 Jul 2015 |
francis lawrence film director
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét