
Hi guys! Long time no see... I'm so sorry... I'm currently in my senior year of high school so college applications are main priority. I'm going to try and get back into editing! This is a short test video meant for my twitter account (HUNGERGAMESKEE) but I decided to upload it on here because, why not? Anyway, enjoy! --------------------------------------------------------------- Total Time: 3 hours No copyright infringement intended. Music: 'Opia- YDU (Pluto Remix)' CloudKid. All materials used property of their respective owners.
Life is Strange // Max and Chloe Test Video - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 61 views views | 340 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 16 Oct 2016 |
video games acordes
>
video games letra
>
video game font
>
video game music
>
video game high school
>
video games chords
>
video games
>
video games lana del rey letra español
>
video games live
>
video game vault
>
video game addiction
>
video games online
>
video games 2019
>
video game vault dirección
>
video game news
>
video games letra traducida
>
video gamers
>
video game avatar creator
>
video games lana del rey
>
video games lyrics
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét