
Hey guys! This is my first youtube video on this channel and I'm quite unsure whether I like this video or not, but I worked really hard on it haha. I used to edit ALL the time and I figured, why not try and get back into it? . Dedicated to: FlowerKatniss aka Alysslay in the foreign friends for inspiring me to get back into editing videos and helping with motivation, ily girl. Also to Jess bc she's my sister (not blood but should be) and she's just as obsessed with everlark as I am. Song: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding-BASSIK Remix (I do not own it). Credit to: Lionsgate for the clips of The Hunger Games / Catching Fire / Mockingjay Part 1 Edited On: Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 10 Time to edit: 7-8 hours. -------------- "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use".
Love Me Like You Do BASSIK Remix // Everlark - YouTube |
| 124 Likes | 124 Dislikes |
| 1,922 views views | 340 followers |
| People & Blogs The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Love Me Like You Do - Universal Pictures Film Music Love Me Like You Do Ellie Goulding | Upload TimePublished on 9 Apr 2015 |
music notes
>
music festival toronto
>
musicals in toronto
>
music store near me
>
music download
>
music genre crossword
>
music and beyond
>
music festivals 2019
>
musical instruments
>
music in the fields
>
music videos
>
music pro barrie
>
music genres
>
musicals
>
music store
>
musically
>
musicplayonline
>
music maker
>
music youtube
>
music pro
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét