
Hey guys! Here is the day 3+4 vlog of my trip to Montreal! Sorry it's a bit shorter than the last one, I didn't record as much. I also had the opportunity to perform in the Notre Dame Basilica! I don't have videos of that, but it was an amazing experience I will never forget. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Follow my social media! Instagram: hungergameske, kelkel1399, thisisusofficiall Snapchat: hungergameske Twitter: hungergameskee ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ANY MUSIC IN VIDEO IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Thanks for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe for more content! Kelsey B
MONTREAL DAY 3+4 VLOG - YouTube |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 25 views views | 340 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 20 May 2017 |
school trip fundraising ideas
>
school trips to mosques
>
school trip memes
>
school trips to europe
>
school trip in spanish
>
school trips abroad
>
school trip to dr
>
school trips to washington dc
>
school trips to new york city
>
school trip companies
>
school trip lunch ideas
>
school trip packing list
>
school trips in nyc
>
school trip permission slip
>
school trip ideas
>
school trips to dc
>
school trip captions
>
school trip to japan
>
school trips to costa rica
>
school trips that went horribly wrong
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét