
Hello, friends! Today's video is all about what I eat with gastrointestinal problems. Since I've been having a lot of problems with my stomach, I was put on a low fodmap diet by my gastroenterologist. Here's what I eat during the day on the special diet! You'll have to watch the video to learn more ;) but, in all seriousness, I hope you enjoy this video, and if you have any questions... don't be shy! I'd love to answer any. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Follow my social media! Instagram: hungergameske, kelkel1399, thisisusofficiall Snapchat: hungergameske Twitter: hungergameskee ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ANY MUSIC IN VIDEO IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. Music used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4It... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Thanks for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe for more content!
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY ON A LOW FODMAP DIET - YouTube |
| 10 Likes | 10 Dislikes |
| 160 views views | 340 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 27 Mar 2019 |
foodie fit
>
foodies too
>
foodie surprise
>
foodie spot
>
foodie friday
>
foodies omaha
>
foodie fest
>
foodie definition
>
foodies menu
>
foodies richland
>
foodie call
>
foodie meaning
>
foodie roos
>
foodie cafe
>
foodie app
>
foodie beauty
>
foodieland
>
foodie card
>
foodie space
>
foodiecrush
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét