
Hello, friends! Today's video is all about my wisdom teeth surgery. I talk about what led up to the surgery, what it was like going under anesthesia, and I even have some funny (and embarrassing) videos of me from when I woke up. You'll have to watch the video to learn more ;) but, in all seriousness, I hope you enjoy this video, and if you have any questions... don't be shy! I'd love to answer any. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Follow my social media! Instagram: hungergameske, kelkel1399, thisisusofficiall Snapchat: hungergameske Twitter: hungergameskee ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ANY MUSIC IN VIDEO IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. Music used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB4It... ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Thanks for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe for more content!
WISDOM TEETH SURGERY STORY - YouTube |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 76 views views | 340 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 27 Feb 2019 |
teeth whitening near me
>
teeth whitening nyc
>
teeth whitening kit
>
teeth lyrics
>
teeth bonding
>
teething
>
teeth implants
>
teething fever
>
teeth cleaning
>
teeth grinding
>
teething necklace
>
teeth falling out dream
>
teething rash
>
teeth whitening
>
teeth movie
>
teeth whitening strips
>
teeth whitening pen
>
teeth names
>
teeth numbers
>
teething tablets
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét