
Hello, friends! Today I dove into the Season 1 Finale of This Is Us, the popular show on NBC. Here I talked about Young and "Old" Jack, Young and "Old Rebecca", the Big Three cameo, the fight scene, and more! I know this isn't my usual upload day, I just wanted to get this up while it was fresh in everybody's mind. Thanks :) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Follow my social media! Instagram: hungergameske, kelkel1399, thisisusofficiall Snapchat: hungergameske Twitter: hungergameskee ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ANY MUSIC IN VIDEO IS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS US BELONGS TO NBC. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Thanks for watching! Like, comment, and subscribe for more content!
THIS IS US SEASON FINALE REVIEW (SPOILERS) - YouTube |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 125 views views | 340 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 15 Mar 2017 |
paint nite
>
pain management
>
paint
>
paint tool sai
>
paintball guns
>
paint sprayer
>
paintball near me
>
pain in left side
>
painted turtle
>
paint colors
>
painkiller drink
>
paintless dent repair
>
painting
>
paint by numbers
>
paintball
>
pain behind knee
>
paint and sip
>
paint it black
>
painting ideas
>
painting with a twist
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét