
Hey again! I know I royally failed at editing and uploading a new video, and this was supposed to be only for testing effects, but I knew I haven't uploaded in so long... so I'm just uploading this test one. Thanks nycgirlxx (Laura) for helping me out with NewBluFX and stuff like that :) Song: Birthday by Katy Perry (Instrumental with Vocal Background) Credit to: All the interviews. Edited on: Sony Vega Movie Studio Platinum 10 Time to edit: 2 hours. ------------------ "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use".
Trio // Birthday // TESTING EFFECTS - YouTube |
| 20 Likes | 20 Dislikes |
| 547 views views | 340 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jul 2015 |
jennifer lawrence celebrity nicknames
>
jennifer lawrence meets celebrity crush
>
jennifer lawrence celebrity net worth
>
jennifer lawrence celebrity heights
>
jennifer lawrence celebrity crush
>
jennifer lawrence celebrity friends
>
jennifer lawrence celebrity
>
jennifer lawrence celebrity look alike
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét